Herbal Empowerment: A Four-Part Series of Educational Gatherings
You are invited to join us, Sister Foxes Anna & Rebecca, for an interactive dive deeper into the plant kingdom! Gather with us on one Sunday, or on all four. We'll creatively share with you the herbal, spiritual, ritualistic, and practical knowledge we've collected along our journeys! Together we'll learn more about plants and how to live a more fulfilling and empowered life by allying with them. If you listen, plants will teach you.
Sunday, Jan 20th
Routine Use. Herbs for Everyday. Food. Tea.
Sunday, Jan 27th
Cyclical Use. Herbs Seasonally.
Sunday, Feb 3rd
Acute Use. Herbal First Aid + Relief.
Sunday, Feb 10th
Wholistic Use. Herbal Lifestyle.
Schedule: (with slight variations each Gathering)
- Opening, Tea, Meditation, Ritual
- Information Share, Discussion
- Practical Application! Herbal Crafting
- Free Thyme
- Continued Information Share, Discussion
- Circle, Song, Meditation, Ritual, Closing
What to bring:
- A notebook + pen
- An open heart + an open mind
- Anything else you need to feel comfortable
What to expect:
At each gathering you will meet, learn about, and grow more comfortable working with plants. This knowledge and practice will inspire you, remind you of your personal power and wisdom, and awaken in you a deeper knowing of truth and responsibility.
- a trial-sized herbal creation to take home*
- herbal tea served during class*
- Sister Fox Herbal Empowerment Packet
- encouragement and an opportunity to see things from a new perspective; group planting and watering of seeds
$47 per class or $147 for all four!
*Plus the cost of any additional herbal tea and products